Thick, light engraved wooden book 50 white cardboard sheets weighing 300 g, foldable on both sides
Wooden album with custom engraving, inside: 100 white cardboard pages / 50 sheets photo album.
Provide your logo or company name and we bring it onto wooden cover.
Big, bigger, XXL - this photo album is not only unique because of the materials used and processing. Its dimensions and characteristics are certainly worth mentioning.
The photo album with something special: this photo album from wood is really something special. The size and the material is quite large, but the whole presentation is yet very noble and appealing. It is a photo album with fittings from processed forged brass. The cover is of very high quality and with attractive look. This album is made of precious beech, which has been covered with Liberon, and thus looks durable and very chic.
Custom made to meet your desire. Just tell us what kind of motif would you like.
Your personal wooden album will be produced by you separately after receipt of order.
- Place your desired item in the shopping cart.
- Then you have the option to submit your logo or personal motif to us.
- Allowed formats: ai, eps, pdf
- After the payment has been received, we produce a laser template.
- We adapt your desired logo or lettering according to the shape of the wooden album.
- Machine lase out easily your desired bright motif on natural varnish wooden album.
- The engraving shows the original wooden structure again.
- From the uniform dark album your bright engraving appears on the album.
- 50 sheets XXL photo album - handmade
- Cover size: 39 x 37 cm
- Inside: 34.5 x 32.5 cm
- Fittings: forged brass, treated with patina in "retro" style.
- Hinges attached to the cover with copper rivets.
- Cover material: beech wood treated with Liberon.
- Inside: 50 sheets, 100 embossed white cardboard pages
- 50 sheets separated by white interleaf sheets (for better photos protection)
- Hinged on both sides, 4 hinges
- Delivery: 50-sheet photo album with your custom engraving
- 10 business days after receipt of payment and transmission of all data