A wooden guestbook with your dark custom engraving on the wooden cover.
Inside: 100 sheets / 200 ecru pages
Who is proud of his performance, is pleased with praise. Nothing is more beautiful than if customers or friends, guests or visitors could make it visible to everyone, that they were enthusiastic about the visit, that they would like to return, or that they would be happy to spend pleasant hours again.
Whether in the restaurant or in the gallery, whether in the museum or at the winery - the guestbook has always been the elegant way to encourage customers to express their opinions and give guests the opportunity to capture beautiful moments. The commitment of being taken seriously is an important indicator for others to know how a company's performance is going.
In addition, you can choose between two engraving styles. Bright, subtle and delicate or dark, strong and emphasizing.
Your custom album will be produced for you separately after receipt of order.
- Place your desired item in the shopping cart.
- Upload your file to your shopping cart.
- Go to the last tab "Summary" on the purchase process.
- In addition, you have the possibility to send further information to us in the comment field.
- Thus, an assignment to the order is ensured.
- After the payment has been received, we submit the order for the production.
- The production uses your vector file to produce your wooden book.
- The laser engraves your motif on the wooden guestbook
- The burn spots of the laser make the engraving appear dark.
- The wooden book is then sealed with a natural wood protection glaze
- Guestbook - handmade with your engraving on the wooden cover
- Cover size: 32 x 25 cm
- Insides: 29.7 x 21 cm (DIN A4)
- Fittings: treated forged brass with patina ("retro")
- Hinges are attached with rivets (copper)
- Cover material: beech wood with "Liberon" treated
- Inside: 100 sheets, ecru color to match the wooden cover
- Delivery: guestbook with your personal lettering
- 10 business days after receipt of payment and transmission of all data.