Wooden book with our motif: colorful Calla flower and your very personal lettering
Colorful Calla flower - wedding books 32 x 25 cm- Scandinavian beech
The wedding is considered to be the most beautiful day in life. Love and affection, devotion and loyalty - in a special way those values are celebrated on this day, which connect two people together. Whether the registry office or the altar: it has become established over centuries that the wedding is celebrated in extraordinary fashion.
One celebrates at home, the others rent a large hall. One thing, however, unites all the couples: a celebration takes place in the romantic glow of the candles, with a lively music and with the circle of his loved ones, which will remain in the best of memories even years later. Such a celebration, which the bride and groom bear in their hearts for generations, is, therefore, far from the day, and therefore it is celebrated not only professionally and extensively, but also should be documented.
A wedding photo album or wedding guestbook is the right place to capture the memories of small moments and great moments, to-say and wedding bouquet, gates and flowering children. A wedding photo album or wedding guestbook is the right place to capture the memories of small moments and great moments, to say "I do" and wedding bouquet, gates and flowering children.
The photo with the colorful call, which is placed with your personal prescriptions on the cover, finally creates the unmistakable note and the high-quality look. Through the treatment of the photo, it becomes a true view of the famous French boudoir photography and gives way in a stylish way to the journey of the memories.
Black high-quality cardboard boxes offer enough opportunities to keep the emotions. Each photo of the memory thus creates a closeness that keeps the wedding alive. A wedding in which the bridegroom, like guests, children and grandchildren, can still enjoy decades later.
Your personalised wooden book with the Calla design will be made especially for you.
- Put your desired product to the cart.
- About the purchase you get to the last tab "Summary".
- Here you have the option in Disposition tab to deposit your personal lettering.
- Thus, it is guaranteed to order.
- You also have the option to place complete order through the button Contact .
- Please also share possible desires with us.
- Go to the contact form. Choose "Your personal signature"
- Please enter in the contact field, next to your name, please include your special order.
- After we receive your receipt of payment, we will produce a stencil.
- The production places the original on a very thin parchment.
- Employees send the photo by dammar * on the wooden cover.
- After the drying time, the wooden book is sealed with a natural wood preservation glaze.
- For the uniformity, the wooden book is finally treated with natural varnish.
Handmade and unique. All photo albums and guestbooks are made especially for you, to bring your precious memories as close as possible. The album is made with care for every single detail. The wooden cover, made of beech is treated by Liberon to give the surface a special glance of elegance and an 'old' look, the hinges and rivets are hand decorated and made look 'old' too to match the retro style of the whole album. The cover photo of the album is crafted and applied in solvent printing process. The interior of album contains black, embossed cards separated by ecru interleaf sheets. The interior of guestbooks include ecru cards. Along with the guestbook it is possible to attach a pen holder. For the best effect you should use a gell pen with your guestbook.
- Photo album, guestbook or wooden boxes are handmade
- Cover size: 32 x 25 cm
- Inside : 29,7 x 21 cm A4 format
- Treated: forged brass patina 'retro' style
- Hinges are attached with rivets (copper)
- Cover material: Scandinavian beech Liberon treated
- Dark wooden photo album 25-sheets our motif - your lettering
- Design: Calla flower in colour with your own inscription
- Inside: 50 embossed black cardboard pages
- 25 sheets separated by white interleaf sheets (to protect the photos)