25 sheets of wood book with your own personal lettering on our motif: Calla sepia
Calla sepia Wedding book 32 x 25 cm - Scandinavian beech
Even in antiquity the color white had a very special meaning. Already in antiquity, white was reserved not only for a marriage, but also for the highest ecclesiastical festivals. White is considered pure, white symbolizes innocence, white is the color of heaven and angel.
And so it is quite natural that has emerged the color white to be particularly important over the centuries, when it comes to a wedding ceremony. Of course, most brides dress in a white wedding dress, which they dress with tips and special accessories.
But since every celebration is also decorated with flowers, since each bride is also endowed with a bridal bouquet, people look for a flower that is particularly elegant and at the same time takes on the color of the wedding. This flower is the calla. To most people also known as kiteworm, this marsh plant is a beautiful and robust, a long flowering and a sophisticated elegant greenhouse.
Your personalized wooden book with the design Calla in sepia is made specially for you.
- Put your desired product to the cart.
- About the purchase you get to the last tab "Summary".
- Here you have the possibility to write your personal lettering in the comment field.
- Thus, an assignment to the order is ensured.
- However, you have the option to submit this after finishing your order on the button contact.
- Please also share possible desires with us.
- Go to the contact form. Choose"Your personal signature"
- Please enter in the contact field, next to your name, please include your special order.
- After we receive your receipt of payment, we will produce a stencil.
- The production places the original on a very thin parchment.
- Employees send the photo by dammar * on the wooden cover.
- After the drying time, the wooden book is sealed with a natural wood preservation glaze.
- For the uniformity, the wooden book is finally treated with natural varnish.
Handmade and unique. All photo albums and guestbooks are made especially for you, to bring your precious memories as close as possible. The album is made with care for every single detail. The wooden cover, made of beech is treated by Liberon to give the surface a special glance of elegance and an 'old' look, the hinges and rivets are hand decorated and made look 'old' too to match the retro style of the whole album. The cover photo of the album is crafted and applied in solvent printing process. The interior of album contains black, embossed cards separated by ecru interleaf sheets. The interior of guestbooks include ecru cards. Along with the guestbook it is possible to attach a pen holder. For the best effect you should use a gell pen with your guestbook.
- Woodbook, handmade
- Cover size: 32 x 25 cm
- Inside : 29,7 x 21 cm A4 format
- Treated: forged brass patina 'retro' style
- Hinges are attached with rivets (copper)
- Cover material: Scandinavian beech Liberon treated
- Dark wooden photo album 25-sheets
- Design: Calla flower in sepia with your own inscription
- Inside: 50 embossed black pages
- 25 sheets separated by white interleaf sheets (to protect the photos)