1 piece of engraved wooden restaurant cards
Engraved inscription: Speisekarte
Screwable for changing the interior design
With the handmade wooden menu, the presentation of the culinary offerings clearly stands out from the standard.Apart from the discreet engraving "menu" on the front, decorative elements are deliberately omitted. This gives the charisma of the rustic beech in the spotlight and is accentuated by the antique brass fittings.
The format of the solidly processed menu is adjusted to the standard DIN A4, so that the menu can be easily equipped with standard paper sheets.The handy design is also matched by the ten supplemented plastic sheet covers which are inserted into the interior. However chanages according to more individual needs are possible,the foils can be easily removed. On the back there are countersunk screws with which the card can be disassembled and assembled, if necessary.
It is thus possible to dispense with the modern feel of the plastic and to underline the natural aesthetics of the material with marbled cardboard or handmade paper. Alternatively, the design of the interior can be used to effectively contrast the original charm of wood or elegantly complement it with exclusive writing materials. Since the wooden menu is open for a variety of creative accents, it fits the stylish bistro as well as the exquisite gourmet restaurant and the cozy ambience of a country side inn.
- Restaurant wooden card, handmade
- Inscription: Speisekarte (engraved on the wood)
- Height: 340 mm
- Width: 250 mm
- Thickness: 20 mm (with hinges: 30 mm)
- Inside: plastic sheet covers / screwable: 21 x 29,7 cm (DIN A4); 10 items
- Back: 2 rectractable countersunk screws for better stability of inside
- Treating: forged brass with patina ("retro")
- Hinges attached with rivets (copper)
- Cover material: rustic Beech
- Delivery: 1 piece of wooden menu